[Gambas-user] gambas 1.0 RC6

Daniel Oxley oxleyd at ...699...
Mon Dec 27 09:21:14 CET 2004

I am still around working :-( so I'll test it when I get a spare moment!

Merry Xmas.

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Benoit
Minisini
Sent: 26 December 2004 19:17
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Gambas-user] gambas 1.0 RC6

Is there any gambas user there that is not in holidays, family or other
christmas things ? :-)

I just uploaded a confidential gambas 1.0 RC6 for testing purpose.

I added a crypting feature in the database manager, and I want people to
look
at it before releasing the 1.0. I'm not sure that the way it works is the
easier or better way.

I said I didn't want to do any modification like that, but keeping password
readable in a configuration file is not a good idea for an official release.

Isn't it ? :-)

There are a few bug fixes too, and sort of red hat on gambas made by Daniel
Campos :-)

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...