[Gambas-user] gambas 1.0 RC6

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Dec 26 19:17:04 CET 2004

Is there any gambas user there that is not in holidays, family or other
christmas things ? :-)

I just uploaded a confidential gambas 1.0 RC6 for testing purpose.

I added a crypting feature in the database manager, and I want people to look
at it before releasing the 1.0. I'm not sure that the way it works is the
easier or better way.

I said I didn't want to do any modification like that, but keeping password
readable in a configuration file is not a good idea for an official release.
Isn't it ? :-)

There are a few bug fixes too, and sort of red hat on gambas made by Daniel
Campos :-)

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...