[Gambas-user] gambas 1.0 RC6

Charlie Reinl na2492 at ...9...
Mon Dec 27 11:31:30 CET 2004

>Is there any gambas user there that is not in holidays, family or other
>christmas things ? :-)
>
>I just uploaded a confidential gambas 1.0 RC6 for testing purpose.
>
>I added a crypting feature in the database manager, and I want people to look

>at it before releasing the 1.0. I'm not sure that the way it works is the

>easier or better way.
>
>I said I didn't want to do any modification like that, but keeping password

>readable in a configuration file is not a good idea for an official release.

I had a look to the emailed version, and found NO misfunction or errors.
The pw is saved cryped, and you can log in with different prepasswords,
and see only the one who can solved.

I did NOT test, thats was just an idea noe while writing these lines.
What happend :
Preloogin with '12345678'
So I can't see all Servers from '87654321' which has a
MYSQL/Charlie

so I create a new MYSQL/Charlie, does the connection work, and will be created
?

Amicalment
Charlie