[Gambas-user] Re: BUG: Too many nest containers

Chris Wilson blixtra at ...626...
Tue Dec 7 16:35:39 CET 2004

Also,  nesting seems to be limited to 8.  It's just my luck that I
wanted 9. :( Is there a technical reason for this?  With glade I never
ran into a limit.  I'm not sure how that is with QT.

Thanks,
Chris