[Gambas-user] Re: BUG: Too many nest containers

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Dec 7 16:42:45 CET 2004

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 16:35, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Also,  nesting seems to be limited to 8.  It's just my luck that I
> wanted 9. :( Is there a technical reason for this?  With glade I never
> ran into a limit.  I'm not sure how that is with QT.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

This is just a very low limit defined by a stupid programer :-) I will
increase it in the next version to 32.

If you can't wait, just change the MAX_FORM_PARENT constant in
the ./src/share/gb_limit.h file.

Any way, the error message should be displayed by the IDE. I will try to fix
that too...

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...