[Gambas-user] My first Gambas application

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Fri Aug 13 18:16:53 CEST 2004

Hallo Stefan! Salute!

Am Freitag, 13. August 2004 15:01 schrieb VBTricks Webmaster:
> Hi everybody!

..[Reminder]..

> If you have got any comments or found any bugs, don't hesitate to contact
> me!

Looks well! Nice little tool!

But yes, I found some bugs:

I use SuSE 9.1 and downloaded the source-rpm and installed it via KPackage. An
error with something like 'the user-directory 'stefan' does not exist'
scrolls during install. After installing the tarball (with root rights) I
changed the rights and uncompressed it to my home dir. (Maybe it would be a
good opinion to download directly the tar-file).

The application started and looks well  :))  but I first hit 'Refresh' without
inserting an entry. That gives a 'not an objekt'-error.

After restart, I add two entries and then tried to delete both. The last one
won't. It's still in the list.
HTH.

But thanks a lot for the code!

I can study your code, because I must implement a calander into my app. I
din't know that gambas has a DateAdd-Function :) so I don't have to write it
my own.

> Stefan

greetings,

HM