[Gambas-user] My first Gambas application

VBTricks Webmaster vbtricks at ...451...
Fri Aug 13 15:01:09 CEST 2004

Hi everybody!

As there have been some guys sending their first Gambas applications, I do
not want to withhold my first one from you!

I've programmed a little reminder which helps me to keep different tasks in
mind. That tasks can occur once or every 1/2/3... days/weeks/months or
years [e.g. check every month for a new gambas version ;-) ]. As there are
three different source code version (VB, Delphi and Gambas) it's also multi
OS compatible, what means that you can manage your tasks under Windows and
Linux.

After some smaller trouble with the DateAdd function (it seems to support
only days and weeks, please add the documentation!), I've finished the
Gambas version.

For all interested:
I've uploaded the project to my website: www.vbtricks.de.vu.
Go to the section Xsource -> Reminder -> Gambas!

If you have got any comments or found any bugs, don't hesitate to contact
me!

Stefan
Sagen Sie nicht, wir hätten Sie nicht gewarnt!
http://my-mail.ch/?redirect=9901
ECO4you Challenge 2004: 4x Fahrschule zu gewinnen!
http://my-mail.ch/?redirect=1789