[Gambas-user] My first Gambas application

VBTricks.de.vu Webmaster vbtricks at ...451...
Sat Aug 14 09:41:24 CEST 2004

Thanks HM

for testing my application.

First to the 'Refresh' and the 'Delete' bug: both fixes have been fixed
now (as you are not able to test every situation, there will always be
bugs found by users, "but I just clicked the button". Well I tested the
prog only with an already existing taskfile and never tried to delete
the last task, my fault). So thanks!

DateAdd function: As there is still no documentation, be aware of the
following difference to the DateAdd function of VB: It does not seem to
support months and years as intervals. You can find a workaround in my
project [which worked for the situations I tried ;-)].
And: I was one of those guys demanding for it, it's new in version 0.96!

--
the free resource for Visual Basic, Gambas and Pascal

www:  http://www.VBTricks.de.vu
mail: vbtricks <at> my-mail <dot> ch