[Gambas-user] Database Manager

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Aug 4 19:39:31 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 04 August 2004 04:19, Budi Arief Gusandi wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I compiled gambas 096 last night. Evrything compiled well ;), only that
> the gambas shortcut doesn't appear in the KDE Start Menu (Application
> Development), just like the previous one.

Shortcuts only appear when installing from RPMs.

> 1. In Gambas Manager, if i choose a mysql table, and goto to Data Tab, the
> Database Manager is immediately closed, no warning or error message. Dunno
> why..but It worx for SQlite. For ProgreSQL, i dont know...

I think this is the bug that Fabien Bodard found. I join the mysql driver
patch to this mail.

> 2. To Rizky Tahara...You must update the Database Report Sample, it
> crashes when start running it.

It works there. Maybe this is related to the previous bug.

> 3. The new feature of gambas manager is the ability to insert database
> code to module using Database Generator. Any can help how to do that ?
> seems it doesn't show anything in my module after clicking the feature.

You must start the database manager from the IDE to get a ne menu entry "make
Gambas code" when you click on a database.

> 4. BTW, it's 096 Man, it wont get long to go to version 1 ;). When is
> gambas's birthday ?

Who knows ? :-)

> Thanks,
>
> Budi