[Gambas-user] Database Manager

Budi Arief Gusandi budi at ...415...
Wed Aug 4 04:19:05 CEST 2004

Dear All,

I compiled gambas 096 last night. Evrything compiled well ;), only that
the gambas shortcut doesn't appear in the KDE Start Menu (Application
Development), just like the previous one.
1. In Gambas Manager, if i choose a mysql table, and goto to Data Tab, the
Database Manager is immediately closed, no warning or error message. Dunno
why..but It worx for SQlite. For ProgreSQL, i dont know...
2. To Rizky Tahara...You must update the Database Report Sample, it
crashes when start running it.
3. The new feature of gambas manager is the ability to insert database
code to module using Database Generator. Any can help how to do that ?
seems it doesn't show anything in my module after clicking the feature.
4. BTW, it's 096 Man, it wont get long to go to version 1 ;). When is
gambas's birthday ?

Thanks,

Budi