[Gambas-user] Database Manager

Rizky Tahara Shita rizky at ...568...
Thu Aug 26 03:33:11 CEST 2004

At 09:19 04/08/2004, Budi Arief Gusandi wrote:
>Dear All,
>
>I compiled gambas 096 last night. Evrything compiled well ;), only that
>the gambas shortcut doesn't appear in the KDE Start Menu (Application
>Development), just like the previous one.
>1. In Gambas Manager, if i choose a mysql table, and goto to Data Tab, the
>Database Manager is immediately closed, no warning or error message. Dunno
>why..but It worx for SQlite. For ProgreSQL, i dont know...
>2. To Rizky Tahara...You must update the Database Report Sample, it
>crashes when start running it.

humm... may be i'll try to fix it after gambas a little bit more stable
(stable than the 0.98)...
anywa y, every one can understand the algorithm to create a nice and
friendly GUI with gambas
and also when connecting to the database from my example... :)

*sorry to reply this too long, i haven't read my mails since 3 august 2004*