[Gambas-user] eXtremgui is now downloadable again

olinux olinux at ...289...
Fri Apr 23 09:52:17 CEST 2004

as you can see, i've modified my page to distribute the source but i'm
sure, obligaing peoples to buy a licence for a product wich is not
included in work is realy legal (in France).

regards
Olivier Coquet

the inventor of rollup menu (from right to left) brevet : XXXXXXXX
Licence XXXXXXXX$