[Gambas-user] Timer Tag property

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Apr 9 17:49:32 CEST 2004

On Friday 09 April 2004 03:31, Dimitri Bellini wrote:
> I have try to create a class for my new Timer but i cant find
> or cant able to find an example of How Create a Class and add
> my property in it... I have try with this code:

You right click on the Gambas project tree and go "New -> Class".
Unfortunately, I tried to make a class that inherited Timer by
adding

INHERITS Timer

as the first line of the class, but it tells me "INHERITS needs
an identifier".  I haven't had time to look at the source code
to figure out exactly what the syntax is....

Rob