[Gambas-user] Timer Tag property

Dimitri Bellini dimitribellini at ...69...
Fri Apr 9 09:31:05 CEST 2004

Dear Benoit
	OK.. You can understand my last post.. :-)
I have try to create a class for my new Timer but i cant find or cant able to
find an example of How Create a Class and add my property in it... I have try
with this code:
---------
PUBLIC SUB _new(Tempo AS Object)
  INHERITS Timer
  DIM findex AS Integer
  INC findex
  hP = Tempo
  hF.tag =findex
END
But dont work because i dont think is a class... :-(
Can you give me some example? thanks im boring sometimes..
Thanks for everything
Dimitri