[Gambas-user] TableView needs Resize Event, perhapes others Components also

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Apr 6 00:10:52 CEST 2004

On Monday 05 April 2004 22:46, Charlie Reinl wrote:

> PS: Benoit,
> If you place on Frequest.form a component like here TableView1
> (snapshot21.jpg) you'v get  snapshot22.jpg  an Error at a Line 1098 who
> does not exist, Frequest.class has only 1081 Lines .

You must have defined reqSplitter in you form class. As the code that creates
the controls is inserted after the form code by the compiler, the line number
is greater than the number of form code line!

I admit this leads to a strange error message!

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...