[Gambas-user] TableView needs Resize Event, perhapes others Components also

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Mon Apr 5 22:46:19 CEST 2004

Salut,

If you work with my version of Gdbm (is attached) you have a TableView at 'SQL
request' Build Tab.
There it opens a Combobox if you click at 'Field' or 'Sort' , a Textbox if you
click at 'Alias (AS)', 'Where' or 'OR' filled Filed.
If you change the Columns Width   while a Combobox or a Textbox  is open ,
 Combobox and Textbox have no chance to chage,  I tried it with GotFocus
but that doesn't 'realy' work, because the component don't lose the focus
while you make the columns Width  change.
So the Resize.Event would be usefull.

Amicalement
Charlie

PS: Benoit,
If you place on Frequest.form a component like here TableView1
(snapshot21.jpg) you'v get  snapshot22.jpg  an Error at a Line 1098 who does
not exist, Frequest.class has only 1081 Lines .