[Gambas-user] TableView needs Resize Event, perhapes others Components also

na2492 at ...9... na2492 at ...9...
Tue Apr 6 12:07:22 CEST 2004

>On Monday 05 April 2004 22:46, Charlie Reinl wrote:
>>
>> PS: Benoit,
>> If you place on Frequest.form a component like here TableView1
>> (snapshot21.jpg) you'v get  snapshot22.jpg  an Error at a Line 1098 who
>> does not exist, Frequest.class has only 1081 Lines .
>
>You must have defined reqSplitter in you form class. As the code that creates

>the controls is inserted after the form code by the compiler, the line number

>is greater than the number of form code line!
>
>I admit this leads to a strange error message!
>
>--
>Benoit Minisini
>mailto:gambas at ...1...

That code works and a reqSplitter is defined, only the fact to create
TableView1 on the Form let raise the Error when you press F5

Amicalement
Charlie
* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *