[Gambas-user] First Post, Hello.

Luke Cliff lcliff at ...284...
Tue Oct 21 11:57:18 CEST 2003

Hello Gambas, and Gambas programmers,
                 I thought I should write instead of just lurking here,
I love what's happening with gambas, I really enjoy watching
developments, that I understand..
The first question I would like to ask, is a very general question to
the languages translations, and a general
behavior in language programming ethsetics...

Would a french translation be of actual english translation, or of the
french languages structure in translation from say english...
ie. In english I write...
If This_1 AND That AND NOT This_2 then.....

would a French translation be
This_1 AND That AND NOT This_2 if....

Regards
Luke