[Gambas-user] NextStep - Object Database

Kannan Ramasamy kannan62k at ...43...
Sat Oct 18 18:26:43 CEST 2003

Hi Benoit and the Elite Team,

My friend recently gave me a copy of an Object
Database called "Cache" from Intersystems, address :
www.intersystems.com

This product integrates well with VB and even
generates code and front end given to VB and Java.

A linux version is also available and I personally
would like to see this great product wrapped by the
Elite Team.

Im starting on couple of projects and negotiating with
the Clients on deploying in Linux. Please update me on
"Fundation" which came up sometime back. The above
product is a free download and agrees in revenue
sharing during deployment. can this be done in the
case of Gambas as well

Regards and keep up the good work,

Hoping to meet u guys in person in the near future,

R S Kannan