[Gambas-user] BUG: IDE crash

ron ronstk at ...239...
Tue Oct 7 08:15:57 CEST 2003

Hallo Benoit,

Thanks for fixing the gridview bug.

I had a trial project in /opt/gambas/share/examples/mp3bnk and I found it not
good anymore.
To clean up I deleted this directory and now I cant use 'Open Project'. Gambas
quits simply and say's nothing.

In the case of Gambas I did open a trerminal and start gambas from there.
I got the message:
FSupSelector.?.0: #45: File or directory does not exist: /opt/gamb...../mp3bnk

I belive the best thing to do is always start programs from a terminal.

KDE sucks by not giving a error mesage. I have it with some other installed
programs to, The wait icon apears and nothing happens. After deep searching
I found it was trying to start a program and the file was gone away.

--------
Ron