[Gambas-user] BUG: IDE crash

ron ronstk at ...239...
Wed Oct 8 01:05:04 CEST 2003

Hi Fabien,

Thanks for your responce, I did it by making the missing directory, but the
stuf in the .gambas/gambas.conf has nothing about 'SelOpen'

Another problem is the font in the blue bars and on page 1 the textbox to
enter the filename. I switched from 15" to 18" 1024 to 1280px and I can't
read it now. Increase of size is 20% but the font looks less then 50% of the
size before. This problem is in Gambas IDE also for the class/form/module
names.
I could solve it by edit by hand the .qtrc file. There is a font for default
use for the widgets but that works only if the programmer does not give  a
font and size on the widgets. Also if the programmer choose a font it is not
always at the users site available. The buttons on the Toolbox has the same
problem with the font.

BTW I am still working with v0.70.