[Gambas-user] Need a little help please

Samuel Derous samuel.derous at ...27...
Sun Oct 5 18:23:04 CEST 2003

Hi there,

Need some help... with a project for a little article...

I want to create a little databaselike program...

So, when I for example have two textboxes with information I want to write
them away to a record... After I have written one, I want to write another
one, in the same file, how can I do that without having the file being
overwritten.

In VB6.0 I would do:

Open "myfile.dat" for random as #1 len = len(myrecord)

put #1, lof(1)/len(myrecord)+1, myrecord

Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance...