[Gambas-user] A little of Gambas Code

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Nov 20 13:04:10 CET 2003

Le Jeudi 20 Novembre 2003 15:19, danielcampos at ...282... a écrit :
> Hi all:
>
>  Here's a piece of Gambas code (not all can be C and C++).
>
>  Resizable formularies are pretty, but usually a lot of code is needed to
> place each control in its place each time the user changes formulary
> appearance.
>
>  I've written a class to allow resize formularies with only a bit of code.
>
>  I hope this will be useful for many people.
>
>  The sources contains the class and an example.
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel Campos
>
> BTW : may be this code could have a place in Gambas wiki?

It can be useful.

A better thing could be modifying the QT component so that it manages an
internal scale for every control coordinates. This scale would depends on the
size of the default system font and the size of the font used to create the
interface in the IDE.

Scale = CurrentFontSize / DevelFontSize ' For example

And, internally, RealCoordinate = SpecifiedCoordinate * Scale

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...