[Gambas-user] A little of Gambas Code

danielcampos at ...282... danielcampos at ...282...
Thu Nov 20 11:19:28 CET 2003

Hi all:

 Here's a piece of Gambas code (not all can be C and C++).

 Resizable formularies are pretty, but usually a lot of code is needed to
place each control in its place each time the user changes formulary
appearance.

 I've written a class to allow resize formularies with only a bit of code.

 I hope this will be useful for many people.

 The sources contains the class and an example.

Regards,

Daniel Campos

BTW : may be this code could have a place in Gambas wiki?

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)