[Gambas-user] Printing

Radoslav Dejanovic radoslav.dejanovic at ...116...
Mon May 26 09:35:28 CEST 2003

On Saturday 24 May 2003 02:23 am, Ken Schrock wrote:

> There is a massive need for cross platform development tools
> The market for a simple, effective, cross platform tool is obvious
> (I have Kylix, Delphi, VB, Glade, Forte, perl, tcl, none of them do it)

And to add some salt to the injury, my company is focused on Linux/Unix
solutions, yet it is the Windows people who do not complain much about the
support price. :) Being in need to develop some lite marketing software for
both Linux and Windows, I've run across Runtime Revolution (www.runrev.com),
which offer quite nice RAD that can compile for Windows, Mac OS X (and less),
Linux and many other flavours of Unix. I would really like if some easy tool
like Gambas could produce binaries for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
But perhaps we should wait for Gambas to get some maturity on Linux platform
first, before migrating to other platforms?

--
Radoslav Dejanović
Operacijski sustavi d.o.o.     http://www.opsus.hr