[Gambas-user] Error installing gambas on 3x gentoo-x86 stations

Jean-Francois Perreault cmcpero at ...142...
Thu May 15 21:55:46 CEST 2003

Hi,

not sure if this is helpful
here are the different versions of the softwares I have installed
tell me if you need the version of a software that's not there

glib 2.2.1
glibc 2.3.1-r4
gcc 3.2.2
gcc-config 1.3.1-r1
kdelibs 3.1.1a (most of kde is 3.1.1 but core packages are 3.1.1a)
I'm using compiler options (CFLAGS & CXXFLAGS) = "-mcpu=athlon-xp -03 -pipe"
I have attached the contents of my /opt/gambas/lib/info folder if that's
useful

thanks,

--
Jean-Francois Perreault