[Gambas-user] gambas 0.60

Radoslav Dejanovic radoslav.dejanovic at ...116...
Thu Jun 26 15:27:00 CEST 2003

On Thursday 26 June 2003 12:06 am, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> - Logically, SuSE 8.2 users are not obliged to create a symbolic link
>   on libqt-mt.so.3 anymore. They just have to pass "--with-qt-libraries=
>   /usr/lib" to the ./configure script. Tell me if it works.

Nope, I still have to have symlink in order to get it installed. Everything
else is Ok, it seems that properties crash is fixed, the properties window
now requires me to click on an object in order to change values.

--
Radoslav Dejanović
Operacijski sustavi d.o.o.     http://www.opsus.hr