[Gambas-user] gambas 0.60

Dimitri Bellini dimitribellini at ...69...
Thu Jun 26 18:11:54 CEST 2003

HI Benoit
	i have try this new function with new project i only cut and paste your post
but gambas return a syntax error on "OPEN "/dev/ttyS0" FOR READ WRITE WATCH
AS #hPort" i cant understand the problem.
Thanks for help
Dimitri