[Gambas-user] Richard Stallman's wish to the fore

Kannan S kannangn at ...154...
Thu Jun 5 17:21:16 CEST 2003

Hello all at GAMBAS,

WARP 10, may be more. Hope Captain and the Crew guide us all thru. the perils and into an allnew and better world.

Heard Richard Stallman asking for an alternate to VB and here it is and well.

Jus installed the new version 0.57 and without the database support as the configurator couldnt find my 'mysql' installation..

Can u please help me out with this please.

We(my company where im consulting) are into the process of developing linux applications to the masses and im in charge of finding the best suited tools et al.

And GAMBAS has given us the smile for all the reasons.

Keep up the good work

Regards to all

R S Kannan
kannangn at ...154...

from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

Sify Power mail- a Premium Service from Sify Mail!
know more at http://mail.sify.com