[Gambas-user] gambas and nvidia thought

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Jun 5 03:40:47 CEST 2003

Has anyone considered posting a note about gambas (maybe with some strace
output or something) to this NVidia Linux driver bulletin board?  It seems to
be the closest thing possible to submitting a bug report to Nvidia.  I
searched for gambas and no one's mentioned the problem yet.  Maybe they'd
give us the brushoff because Gambas isn't a 3D app, but it seems pretty clear
that the NVidia >=1.0 driver is the problem and not Gambas.

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=14

I'm still using my trusty Voodoo 3 card or I'd do it myself ;)

Rob