[Gambas-user] Richard Stallman's wish to the fore

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Thu Jun 5 21:57:33 CEST 2003

Kannan S schrieb:

>Hello all at GAMBAS,
>
>WARP 10, may be more. Hope Captain and the Crew guide us all thru. the perils and into an allnew and better world.
>

>Heard Richard Stallman asking for an alternate to VB and here it is and well.
>

>Jus installed the new version 0.57 and without the database support as the configurator couldnt find my 'mysql' installation..
>

>Can u please help me out with this please.
>

>We(my company where im consulting) are into the process of developing linux applications to the masses and im in charge of finding the best suited tools et al.
>
>And GAMBAS has given us the smile for all the reasons.
>

>Keep up the good work
>

>Regards to all
>
>R S Kannan
>kannangn at ...154...
>
>from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Salut,

think you problem is that you haven't the mysql-devel-package on you
linux-maschine, this is needed to compile.
If  mysql is installed on the computer have try with

http://www.fen-net.de/Karl.Reinl/gambas/TomySQL.html

here you access to mysql without the db-components.

amicalement
Charlie