[Gambas-user] Yep, a little change on FEditor.class

Fabien Gambasfr at ...11...
Fri Jun 6 20:41:33 CEST 2003

Le Mercredi 4 Juin 2003 21:34, Benoit Minisini a écrit :
> Le Mercredi 4 Juin 2003 21:24, Fabien a écrit :
> > Salut
> >
> > if you have a middle button on your mouse :
> >
> > IF Button AND Mouse.Middle THEN
> >     CreateMenu
> >     mnuGoto.Popup
> > ENDIF
> >
> > at the line : 192, in fact in the edtEditor_MouseUp event of FEditor
> >
> > It's more practicle to go rapidly to a sub....
> >
> > Fabien
>
> For popup menus, you should use the Menu event instead of the MousePress
> event. This Menu event is raised when you hit the Windows keyboard menu
> key, not the MousePress event.
>
> It's better than VB :-)

Maybe but, i've don't see this event key anywhere... It's new for me..., hum I
must to see better in the component explorer.!
yes, now gambas have lot of better thing than vb.
(it's not really difficult ;-) )
But gambas is not a vb !, (visual basic) but a gb!!! (Graphical basic), i
prefer this terme, to stop all compare !

Fabien