[Gambas-user] Created a Forum for Gambas

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Jul 28 04:12:11 CEST 2003

On Saturday 26 July 2003 03:34, Volker Schmid wrote:
> After 30 days we get some advertising on this list. To prevent this I have
> to pay 10$ for three moths. I think everyone can use a popup-blocker (or
> use Opera 7.11. I use Opera on Mandrake 9.1 and it is great). Some
> advertising, I think, is ok to get a free forum.

If the ads bother people, I can certainly set up phpboard or something on the
same site as the Gambas-wiki.  I'd like to see people continue to bring
technical questions here though, so we don't have to look in two different
archives to find answers to our questions.  Granted it's not as visible as a
forum (sourceforge needs a better interface to their mailing lists) but Linux
is kinda built by people on mailing lists ;)

Rob