[Gambas-user] Created a Forum for Gambas

Brian Snipes bsnipes at ...21...
Mon Jul 28 05:45:33 CEST 2003

I personally prefer forums for programming related questions but I don't
like giving out my mailing address to sign up for a forum (which
apparently ezboard wants).  I can setup phpBB (or an alternate product)
on my server if that is preferred by the majority.

Brian