[Gambas-user] Created a Forum for Gambas

Volker Schmid vschmid at ...210...
Sat Jul 26 09:34:13 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm new to Gambas and missed a forum. This would be much easier and faster to access than the mailinglist (my opinion). So I asked Benoit to do. But Benoit has not the time to do, so I decided to to it by myself.

Here it is:

http://pub63.ezboard.com/bgambasdiscussionforum

After 30 days we get some advertising on this list. To prevent this I have to pay 10$ for three moths. I think everyone can use a popup-blocker (or use Opera 7.11. I use Opera on Mandrake 9.1 and it is great). Some advertising, I think, is ok to get a free forum.

So, please use and read the forum. The more it is frequently used, the more people can see how great this product is and how good supported it is. I think, this is another step forward to make Gambas more public.

Grüsse,

Volker Schmid