[Gambas-user] gambas 0.60 Mandrake RPM's and a patch

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Jul 7 22:31:58 CEST 2003

On Monday 07 July 2003 16:22, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Maybe blues icons, like Fabien wanted to have ? I think this will come
> after a stable release of Gambas.

I understand how you would want to wait for a stable release before doing all
this eye candy stuff... it's just I keep showing it to people as it is
already and their eyes start popping out of their heads, so I want to make
them pop out further....

> Don't forget to respect the GPL, i.e. explain what you have changed is not
> mine but yours and give the sources.

I'm kind of a GPL nut so I'll do the right thing when the time comes ;)

> In fact, I don't want to support what you have changed, because it is
> already hard for me to support what I did ! :-)

OK then, I'll pull mine back this evening and re-release with just the dialog
fix (I know Fabien would like me to wait on that too, so maybe for the short
term I'll release gambas-gui entirely unpatched and put out a "hackbas" or
something with the changes...)

Thanks

Rob