[Gambas-user] gambas 0.60 Mandrake RPM's and a patch

Fabien BODARD Gambasfr at ...11...
Mon Jul 7 22:17:30 CEST 2003

Le Lundi 7 Juillet 2003 21:19, Benoit Minisini a écrit :
> Le Lundi 7 Juillet 2003 02:39, Rob a écrit :
> > I posted binary packages of Gambas 0.61 for Mandrake 9.1 here:
> >
> > http://www.kudla.org/index.php?wl_mode=more&wl_eid=20
> >
> > Thanks to Benoit's Qt 3.0 patch, I'm hoping to have 9.0 RPM's working
> > tonight or tomorrow.  Speaking of patches....

> > doesn't work right under Mandrake, I've included a patch in the
> > gambas-gui RPM that fixes that problem along with a couple other minor
> > things that irritate me (the properties dialog's habit of clearing when
> > you switch to the code window being the only one I can think of offhand.)
> >  I included the patch below just in case it might be of use to someone
> > else who doesn't use packages.  I know Fabien's working on a new file
> > dialog but in the meantime, hopefully this will do the trick without
> > breaking too much.
> >
> > Rob
>
> Hi, Rob,
>
> It seems you did not like my new blue arrows ? :-) You have put back the
> old icons in your patch !
>
> I thought clearing the property dialog when no control is selected was...
> clearer to the user.

Hi Rob ... I'm always here...

Please give me all the doleance(reported problem), on my project box, so i can
make a better work( hem i work on a mandrake station !).
My new open dialog is near to be ready now ,   please wait...

Fabien

This last week i've look for a kpart implementation too .... I must to learn
kde api better.   :-)

++