[Gambas-user] Gambas RPM for MDK 9.1

DHoll28158 at ...87... DHoll28158 at ...87...
Sun Aug 10 13:43:09 CEST 2003

Thanks to Robs rpm package, I have had Gambas installed for a couple of days
now.

I am really impressed with what I have seen so far.

Thanks Benoit, for the vision and dedication to the project.

Thanks Rob, for the RPM and your other contributions.

Without the RPM, I probably wouldn't been able to get it installed properly.

Thanks to all the other contributors.

Some questions
1. What is "Alignment", horizontal and vertical. I haven't been able to
figure out what they do.
2. Where is "LCD" and "Splitter". I have seen them mentioned but they do not
show up in my Toolbox.
3. Is there a Scrollbar Control. I have used them a lot in my VB work and
desperately need them if I am to convert any of my projects.

Again, Thanks a lot.
I wish I could be of help, instead of just asking dumb questions. I am just a
novice VB programmer.

Regards
Dan