[Gambas-user] gambas implementation of robotfindskitten

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Aug 10 14:23:47 CEST 2003

On Sunday 10 August 2003 07:05, DHoll28158 at ...87... wrote:
> I tried to download the "robotfindskitten" RPM several times and it kept
> taking me to a RealPlayer registration dialog box. Since I didn't want to
> register, I was never able to download it.

If you're using AOL, it's probably hardcoded to force .rpm URL's to get
handled by realplayer.  (Before it was a Linux packaging format, it was the
extension for some realplayer playlist file format or something.)  If you're
on Windows you probably need to right click and "Save As", or "Download Link"
or "Save Target As" or whatever they call it in IE nowadays.

Rob