[Gambas-user] Gambas fundation ?

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Tue Aug 5 22:18:31 CEST 2003

Henri Girard schrieb:

>I give my opinion as we are in a country of liberty !!!! (that's not so sure
>nowadays ...)

I say it proud , i say it loud

>If gambas deal with money I stop being interested !

Don't anderstand me wrong, but you are using the captial of Benoit, if
you are using gambas.
Why wil you be no more interst in gambas if HE deals with money.
(you use reiserfs ? kde ? short Linux ????????????????????????????????)

Money makes the world go around

>I am anti-capitalist and in france, fundation is the right way of
>deturning... laws !!+

Since when anti-capitalist shout against  deturning... laws

>Well somebody said :" if I would like to make money I wouldn't create a
>fundation but a firm...

Those who sait this are right,.

>well not sure that's works ???? " I mean in France !

Surtout pas la.

>Enjoy
>HG

Charlie