[Gambas-user] Gambas fundation ?

Henri Girard girardhenri at ...67...
Wed Aug 6 12:49:02 CEST 2003

Thanks Benoit for you answer :)
I think you ought to open a debat... You said things which are quiete
deep....
Naturally it would be better in French because we are french speaking people
But as most capitalist people use "english" as the reference ... I will keep
it this way...
You culture about religion is very interesting... I even never thaught as a
"coder" you could have had time to get it...
But as you wrote in your website about you ideas... I am very involved too
in philosophical/spiritual / maths/ physics matters...
Well to come back to the point of gambas...
Some people wrote things which are quite dangerous as ideology...
If non coder... they can help with giving a gift !!!
Coder is a gift in french (don) and I don't know why people who are newbies
or not good coder should "pay" for the expert ?
More the expert are paid by the plaisir they take to do it... By their
passion !!!
Before ending my professional life as an Analyst... I had many jobs... (in
france a proverb says : 36 jobs 36 miseries !!!)
In your case I think you should start it as "start up"... And every body
would know the orientation you are having...
Look : trolltech ? they don't even make qt 3xx open source for windows... If
you remenber well when they started qt and kde a fundation was created and
now one knows what the end !!!
A linux distribution do the same... Capitalism hidden under open source !!!
The egyptian civilisation felt !!! Why ? because riche and poor... master
ans slave...
Today I worked 45y... capitalism slavage... Human being mustn't be treated
as a slave !!! BY NO ONE !!!
You are a privileged class... Intellectual... People doing with pleasure,
passioned people by
 the job they do... So you are already paid !!! with the pleasure you get
out of it !!
I am developping a theory which will have an impact in future... I won't
ever get money from it !!!
Because I don't deserve the "spirit" who made me able to do it... My destiny
is not money !!!
It has been giving by God like every human being on earth... So money is not
from God but from evil...
That's why there is so much cupidity in human being looking for money and
power...
To close... What you will decide will always be the right thing for you and
the people who believe in it...
But for me you will change of "spirit"... From good you become evil... (even
if you don't feel it at the moment... Life is long and one has enaugh time
to think back about what his works are...)
But know I will forgive you what ever you do... That's the only way for me
to give you a chance not being tempted... And if you are a spiritual
ignorant (to a certain extend today) you have already done a certain way...
Maybe that's the reason today of this "desir" of a fundation...
You will always have enaugh devils to follow you in this way... God doesn't
trust money... Even if US people believe it !!Those who are christians
should know this : No one can have two masters, love and money, either he
loves one and hate the other... LOve is God money is Mamon .. Devil....
So that's the way I know sincere spirits or people who have just "chat"...
Speech hypnotise people...
Sorry for being so long...
God bless you :)
HG