[Gambas-user] This includes a filelist in the .project (or anywhere) from Vol 1 #8 - 3 msgs

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jul 23 12:08:35 CEST 2002

Le Lundi 22 Juillet 2002 21:04, Charlie a écrit :
> >Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Re: Gambas-user digest, Vol 1 #6 - 1 msg
> >Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 11:31:25 +0000
> >
> >Le Samedi 20 Juillet 2002 21:58, Charlie a =E9crit :
> >>
> >>This includes a filelist in the .project (or anywhere)
> >>So we can use common source-code without filecopy.
> >>
> >>Charlie
> >
> >Could you be more explicit please ?
> >
> >Do you want that two people can work on the same project simultaneously ?
>
> No, soory that I ditn't mean.
>
> Actually a project kept together, because the files are in the
> project-Folder.
>
> ex.:
> My well devloped project 'Hallo Gambas', includes 3 files in
> /home/User/gambas/Hallo_Gambas
> frmHallo_Gambas.form ,frmHallo_Gambas.class and .project.
>
> If I want to take profite in an new project as for ex. About box, I have to
> copy the two frmHallo_Gambas.* in the new project Folder.
>
> If after weeks I found out that 'Hallo Gambas' is buggy ;-), so I have to
> make changes twice. First time in the 'Hallo Gambas' project and in the
> second project.
>
> That I meant.
>
> amicalement Charlie
>
> >--__--__--

All right, I understand...

I think the easier way (for me :-)) would be a "class path", a bit like in
Java.

You will leave the file in the first project, and you will tell to the second
project that, at execution time, it must take its compiled classes into its
project AND in the first project.

What do you think about that ?

--
Benoît Minisini