[Gambas-user] This includes a filelist in the .project (or anywhere) from Vol 1 #8 - 3 msgs

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Mon Jul 22 23:04:23 CEST 2002

>Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Re: Gambas-user digest, Vol 1 #6 - 1 msg
>Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 11:31:25 +0000
>
>Le Samedi 20 Juillet 2002 21:58, Charlie a =E9crit :
>

>>>Also would be nice to have a "SaveProject as ..."
>>>and "Add from File" Option in the IDE.
>>>

>>This includes a filelist in the .project (or anywhere)
>>So we can use common source-code without filecopy.
>>
>>Charlie
>>

>Could you be more explicit please ?
>
>Do you want that two people can work on the same project simultaneously ?

No, soory that I ditn't mean.

Actually a project kept together, because the files are in the project-Folder.

ex.:
My well devloped project 'Hallo Gambas', includes 3 files in
/home/User/gambas/Hallo_Gambas
frmHallo_Gambas.form ,frmHallo_Gambas.class and .project.

If I want to take profite in an new project as for ex. About box, I have to copy the two frmHallo_Gambas.* in the new project Folder.

If after weeks I found out that 'Hallo Gambas' is buggy ;-), so I have to make changes twice.
First time in the 'Hallo Gambas' project and in the second project.

That I meant.

amicalement Charlie