[Gambas-user] This includes a filelist in the .project (or anywhere) from Vol 1 #8 - 3 msgs

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jul 23 16:16:57 CEST 2002

Le Mardi 23 Juillet 2002 10:08, Benoît Minisini a écrit :

> All right, I understand...
>
> I think the easier way (for me :-)) would be a "class path", a bit like in
> Java.
>
> You will leave the file in the first project, and you will tell to the
> second project that, at execution time, it must take its compiled classes
> into its project AND in the first project.
>
> What do you think about that ?

Or you can use the "Power Of Unix" (TM)... Make symbolic links to the classes
you want to share in your second project. I think it works.

--
Benoît Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...