[Gambas-devel] Compiling Gambas on a nearly bare metal linux machine

Ernst van Spronsen E.v.Spronsen at ...745...
Thu Mar 5 11:54:59 CET 2015

Hi,

Sorry to bother you with stupid questions about installation. But I tried to give it a go.

  Versions I work with:

        libtool:        (GNU libtool) 2.4 Debian-2.4-2ubuntu1
        automake:       automake (GNU automake) 1.11.1
        autoconf:       autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.68

started ./reconf-all

I got the following error message:

configure:4114: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBLTDL_CONVENIENCE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

Any hint wat to do?

Thanks!
 Ernst