[Gambas-devel] Compiling Gambas on a nearly bare metal linux machine

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...176...
Wed Mar 4 12:22:28 CET 2015

You can take a look at the way it is compiled in the Debian package. It is
in the debian/rules archive. The dependencies are under the build-depends
section in the debian/control archive.