[Gambas-devel] Creating a Control

Tobias Boege taboege at ...176...
Wed Sep 10 15:08:39 CEST 2014

On Wed, 10 Sep 2014, John Leake wrote:
> > but instead classic examples, most of the time ]. For a Gambas developer,
> > the commit logs are the documentation (if you are subscribed to gambas-devel,
> > you should automatically receive commit logs via gambas-devel-svn when
> > someone does a commit). I can't say how many questions I answered from
> > things I learned from the commit logs only.
> Hi Tobi,
>
> Unfortunately (or fortunately) I do not use SVN any more. I do not wish
> to rock the boat further but have you seen this video from 2009.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XpnKHJAok8
>
> Filter out the personality stuff and personal abuse and watch it to the
> end.  He does not answer all the questions but he does answer all the
> important ones.

Maybe I'll have time for that this evening. But if you want to make a single
point only, please make it in short written form, as I'm preparing for an
exam these days ;-)

> Out of interest do you know what the overall conclusion was when Git was
> last discussed ?

Yes, I was involved in that discussion. Let me dig the thread out for you:
[0]. Seems it's time to ask again :-)

Regards,
Tobi

[0] http://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/mailman/gambas-user/thread/503EBF73.6020003%40users.sourceforge.net/#msg29741178