[Gambas-devel] Creating a Control

John Leake jleake at ...741...
Wed Sep 10 14:49:23 CEST 2014

> but instead classic examples, most of the time ]. For a Gambas developer,
> the commit logs are the documentation (if you are subscribed to gambas-devel,
> you should automatically receive commit logs via gambas-devel-svn when
> someone does a commit). I can't say how many questions I answered from
> things I learned from the commit logs only.
Hi Tobi,

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I do not use SVN any more. I do not wish
to rock the boat further but have you seen this video from 2009.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XpnKHJAok8

Filter out the personality stuff and personal abuse and watch it to the
end.  He does not answer all the questions but he does answer all the
important ones.

Out of interest do you know what the overall conclusion was when Git was
last discussed ?

John