[Gambas-devel] gb.opengl.gse : beware with svn log format!

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Mar 27 10:22:11 CET 2013

Le 27/03/2013 10:12, Tomek a écrit :
> On 27.03.2013 08:55, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> Hi Tommy,
>>
>> Beware that you don't write your subversion log correctly. Only the
>> r5590 was written with the right format.
>>
>> If you don't use the right format, I can't generate the changelog
>> automatically from subversion log, and I have to fix it by hand, which
>> is quite time consuming.
>>
>> If the log format is not clear for you, just tell me and I will explain
>> it again.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
> Hi,
> I had some issues with svn complaining about not filled info but I
> passed it only once as I remember. Could you show me what was wrong? And
> if you can, please explain how should I do it.
>
> Thanks,
> Tommy.

Good (r5590) :

[GB.SGE]
* NEW: New experimental component for simple OpenGL gaming engine.
* NEW: Md2Model loader and renderer.

[EXAMPLES]
* NEW: Example to show how to use new Md2Model component.

Bad (r5591) :

[GB.SGE]
* BUG Forgot to add files

[EXAMPLES]
* BUG Frogot to add...

--> The ':' character after "BUG" is missing.

Bad (r5594) :

[GB.XML.HTML]
* BUG: Does not crash anymore if the id or class properties does not
exist when reading them.

--> The line it too long. The length must be lower or equal than 76
characters.

[GB.OPENGL]
* NEW Added some new constants

--> The ':' character after "NEW" is missing.

Bad (r5594) :

[EXAMPLES]
*OPT Minor update to Md2Model Example

--> There is a missing space before "OPT", and a missing ':' character
after.

You should define the EDITOR environment variable in your 'bashrc' file
with the editor that will be used to enter the svn commit log.

For example:

$ cat ~/.bashrc
export EDITOR=kwrite
$