[Gambas-devel] gb.opengl.gse : beware with svn log format!

Tomek tommyline at ...674...
Wed Mar 27 10:12:24 CET 2013

On 27.03.2013 08:55, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Hi Tommy,
>
> Beware that you don't write your subversion log correctly. Only the
> r5590 was written with the right format.
>
> If you don't use the right format, I can't generate the changelog
> automatically from subversion log, and I have to fix it by hand, which
> is quite time consuming.
>
> If the log format is not clear for you, just tell me and I will explain
> it again.
>
> Regards,

Hi,
I had some issues with svn complaining about not filled info but I
passed it only once as I remember. Could you show me what was wrong? And
if you can, please explain how should I do it.

Thanks,
Tommy.